Type of tool: Cards
Number of players: 1-6 people
This is a deck of cards with lots of different images, photos and visuals. You can use them as a conversation starter or to reflect on your experiences, things you like, things you would like to try, etc. See these cards as inspiration and use them as you wish!
How to play/use:
Click on the “download” button below to download the cards. Then, print these cards.
There is no right or wrong way to use these cards, you can use them as you want, and that’s why we love them!
Here are some examples of how you can use them:
- Pick a card that talks to you. What attracted you to that card?
- Pick a card that you would like to share with someone? Who do you want to share it with?
- Pick a card of something you would like to learn more about. What would you like to know more about?
- Pick your 3 favourite cards. Why do you like these 3?
- Pick a card that represents an experience you did. How does that represent your experience?
- If you’re in a group, each person picks a card. Together, you can try to find connections between the cards or create a story among them.
- Pick a card, place it on a piece of paper and imagine what could be around that card. Expand the card visuals by drawing on your paper.