Type of tool: Placemat
Number of people: For 1 person
This placemat will guide through different types of reflection to help you think through your experience using your memory, your senses, emotions and imagination. From remembering your experience to imagining what’s next, learnings come from reflection!
How to use:
- Click on the “download” button below to download the reflection placemat sheet. Then, print this sheet.
- Get ready: Pull out any photo, video or things you have from your experience
- Draw what you did at your experience
- Name 2 things that you: saw, touched, smelled, heard.
- Rate: How did you feel during that experience
- Think ahead: What’s next?